Terms and Conditions
By visiting and using the information at this website, you agree to the following:
Middlebrook Estate provides the information available at this site for your personal information and enrichment.
Copyright in the information available on this site is owned by Middlebrook Estate.
Any person can reproduce any portion of the information available at this site subject to the following conditions:
- You can download or print a single copy of copyright information at this site for research or personal use only, but not for any commercial or other purpose.
- You must not change any of the information at this site or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Links to and from Third Parties
While links to and frames of this site are permitted, Middlebrook Estate reserves the right to prevent linking or framing. Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Middlebrook Estate endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
In no event will Middlebrook Estate, its employees or associates be liable to any person or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this site or any of the information available at this site. Any information is to be used at your own discretion.
Pricing of our wine products may be subject to change without notice. Prices shown are in Australian dollars.
Wine is subject to availability. While we are committed to ensuring that our wine listings on this site are accurate, on some occasions stock may not be available due to strong demand.
Middlebrook Estate uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Middlebrook Estate or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Middlebrook Estate.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
If you are not satisfied with the wines that have been delivered to you please return them and we will replace them or give you a refund.
Our wine is packed and delivered to you within three days. Delivery dates and timeframes are indicative, but we make every effort to despatch the wines to you as soon as we can. We will deliver the goods to your specified delivery address. We are not obliged to deliver wine to a location where we, or our agent, do not provide a delivery service.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. By submitting an order for wine via this website you are confirming that you are 18 years or over. No responsibility can or will be taken by Middlebrook Estate if you illegally submit an order. Delivery cannot be left at door and must be signed for by a person able to verify that they are over 18 years of age.
Middlebrook Estate, 252 Sand Road, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 - Liquor Licence No 512 02184